Self-Management skills course is part of a series of courses on life skills. These courses are aimed at persons aged 18 – 35 years old, in employment, unemployed or in college, in business, looking to enter the workforce or go into self employment.
- Learners will gain in-depth understanding of self-management core competencies and sub-skills.
- Learners will get guidance on how self-management can affect personal and professional performance.
- Learners will know how to develop and enhance their self-management skills.
- Learners will get tips on how to apply self-management skills in various contexts.
At the end of this course the learner should be able to;
- Understand how other core life skill competencies such as communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills can be used to reinforce self-management.
- Reflect on their capabilities, become more self-aware, and know what behaviors and attitudes to practice more in order to attain effective self-management goals.
- Put into use planning, organization, attention to detail and self-control in day to day activities and become more successful.
- Apply self-management in order to attain both personal, business and professional success.