Social responsibility skills course is part of a series of courses on life skills. These courses are aimed at persons aged 18 – 35 years old, in employment, unemployed or in college, in business, looking to enter the workforce or go into self employment.
- Learners will gain in-depth understanding of social responsibility, and its different components.
- Learners will become familiar with the importance of social responsibility skills in personal life, and in professional settings and especially its relevance as a 21st Century skill.
- Learners will be presented with various approaches and competences they can focus on to enhance their social responsibility knowledge.
- Learners will get tips on how to apply social responsibility skills in various contexts.
At the end of this course the learner should be able to;
- Re-evaluate the importance and value of their own civic and political engagements/involvement.
- Take a fresh perspective on their civil rights and responsibilities.
- Apply knowledge from this course to create or avail themselves to opportunities in which they can engage or be involved in social matters in their settings.
- Determine and select the matters of local or national interest that most resonate with them and chart a way forward for how they can contribute.
- Effectively evaluate their own actions be it in business or professional activities and determine how they affect the well being of the overall community.