Leadership skills course 2 is part of our second series of courses on life skills. These courses are aimed at employed persons as well as those in self employment looking to enhance their leadership skills.
- Learner will gain in-depth understanding of leadership competencies core skills and sub-skills
- Learner will gain insights as to how leadership skills affect personal and professional performance
- Learner will be equipped and able to take steps to develop and enhance leadership skills
- Learner will be provided with tips on how to apply communication skills in various contexts
At the end of this course the learner can expected to be able TO EDIT
- Understand how other core life skill competencies such as communication, critical thinking and interpersonal skills can be used to reinforce self-management.
- Reflect on own capabilities and become more self-aware, and know what behaviours and attitudes to practice more in order to attain effective self-management goals.
- Put into use planning, organising, attention to detail and self-control in day to day activities and become more successful.
- Apply self-management in order to attain both personal and professional success.