This course is for Marketing Directors and Managers, Marketing Department Heads, young marketing professionals, digital marketing consultants, business consultants and persons looking to change roles to digital marketing.
This is an in-depth course that covers diverse and broad aspects of digital marketing ranging from introductions to tools, approaches and methods of digital marketing.
The course also provides learners with resources which they can use along the way to help them design digital marketing strategies and plans for their business as they learn.
- Learners will be taken through different types of marketing plans.
- Learners will be introduced to key pillars of effective digital marketing
- Learners will be provided with an overview of essential digital marketing tools relevant to East African Markets
- Learners will be guided through steps for development of a digital marketing strategy
Upon completion of the course, learners can expect to;
- gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing as it is today, how to stay abreast with technological developments and new tools and approaches.
- be able to assess their business operations and processes in order to identify the most appropriate and optimal technology tools.
- have the knowledge to enable them prepare and implement a multi channel marketing plan.
- have the ability to enable them create a digital marketing strategy or road map for their businesses.
- be able to analyse potential risks in the market and implement mitigation measures.
- develop internal the tools to evaluate and conduct periodic audit of the digital marketing strategy
To enhance its impact the course is tailored to East African business and technology use contexts and includes 1, 2-hour session to help learners with issues specific to their businesses.