This Data Protection Act course presents an opportunity for organisations and businesses looking for a solution tailored to their specific contexts and needs.
Get in touch with us for more details.
The Data Protection Act course is targeted at entities whose operations processes entail personal data collection, processing and storage and who wish to gain in-depth understanding of the act and how it impacts on their business operations and processes.
- Learners will be taken through an broad overview of the Act
- Learners will be provided with an overview of obligations of the Act on businesses
- Interpretation of implementation guidelines and requirements of the regulations relating to the Act
- Practical application in various areas of business operations and processes including website, digital marketing – social media, bulk sms and newsletters.
- Special requirements for those working with children, healthcare sectors and with operations within the EU .
Upon completion of the course, learners can expect to;
- To have gained an in-depth understanding of what the Act demands of their businesses and organisations.
- be able to analyse their business operations and processes to identify areas that require adjustments in order to be compliant.
- be able to evaluate potential risks and implement mitigation measures within their processes and data systems as part of compliance to the Act.
- have the knowledge to enable them create and procure resources and tools for to support data management and security.
- be able to apply best practices of data privacy and embed them in their company culture and strategies.
- Digital marketing – website, newsletters, social media, bulk sms