Creativity skills is part of a series of courses on life skills. These courses are aimed at persons aged 18 – 35 years old, in employment, unemployed or in college, looking to enter the workforce or go into self employment.
- Learner will gain in-depth understanding of creativity core competencies and sub-skills
- Learner will get guidance as to how creativity can impact one’s personal, business and professional performance
- Learner will learn how to develop and enhance creativity skills
- Learner will comprehend how to apply creativity skills in various contexts
- Learner will grasp approaches that exist and that can be used to enhance creativity skills for different contexts.
At the end of this course the learner can expected to be able to
- Understand the value of creativity skills, how to cultivate these skills for one-self or for others.
- Reflect on own capabilities, become more self-aware of capacity and needs, and know what behaviors and attitudes to practice more in order to attain effective creativity goals.
- Put into practice creativity skills in planning, organising, analysing and management of day to day activities and become more successful.
- Apply creativity skills in order to attain both personal, business and professional success.