Collaboration skills is part of a series of courses on life skills. These courses are aimed at persons aged 18 – 35 years old, in employment, unemployed or in college, looking to enter the workforce or go into self employment.
- Learner will gain in-depth understanding of collaboration knowledge and competencies and sub-skills
- Learner will understand the role and importance of collaboration skills in personal life, and in professional settings
- Learner will gain knowledge on collaboration technological tools, their place and relevance in today’s workplace
- Learner will be provided with practical approaches for developing and enhancing collaboration skills
At the end of this course the learner can expected to be able to
- Comprehend the role of collaboration skills in all areas of life.
- Self- assess their own collaboration capabilities, identify gaps and come up with a plan for improving them.
- Highlight, showcase and speak about collaborative knowledge in interviews and CV.
- Understand the role of technological collaborative tools and their use in professional settings and especially the for remote work.
- Undertake team based tasks, collaborate with team members effectively and take lead in team assignments.